TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team:
Welcome to the Music Creation Department! We develop music production tools and AI-generated music compositions. Our team consists of skilled music experts dedicated to pushing the boundaries of music creation. Join us to explore the potential of innovative music tools and cutting-edge AI-generated music.
We are seeking a Music Creator Operations Manager to join our team in Los Angeles to support and enable our Creators to use TikTok’s tools and understand its function and features. We are looking for an expert problem solver who embraces challenges and has passion for helping others on cultivating their music creation journey.
- Work with the operations team, and be responsible for user activation and retention of our music creation app.
- Work closely with the product and algorithm teams to turn creator needs into product features.
- Responsible for community and creator engagement, and social media operation strategy.
- Keep up to date with current bugs and upcoming releases; responsible for assisting with user feedback.
- 3+ years of experience in creator operation in the fields of music, film and television, animation, and other creative industries.
- Clear and logical, with excellent communication and cross-team coordination skills
- Good at independent analysis and problem-solving, able to set work plans and execute them according to schedule.
- Music production skills and familiarity with the music creator and producer community are a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at Recruiting.Corp@tiktok.com.