TikTok is a destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to capture and present the world’s creativity, knowledge, and precious life moments, directly from the mobile phone. TikTok enables everyone to be a creator, and encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos.
Bytedance, the parent company of TikTok, is one of the first companies worldwide that apply AI Machine Learning technology to main products on a large scale. Alongside its flagship product Toutiao, the largest news aggregator platform in China, Bytedance has also developed a diverse portfolio of products that are popular around the world, including Douyin, one of the largest mobile video apps in China, TikTok, TopBuzz and Vigo Video.
We are looking for professionals with strong networks and backgrounds in partnership management to build and maintain successful relationships with various institutions and entertainment partners to drive the continued success of our partner ecosystem. If you have multiple years of experience working in any of the following fields, we would love to chat with you: Gaming, Music, Sports, Consumer Goods, and experiential events.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners – particularly in Gaming, Music, Sports, Consumer Goods, and experiential events.
- Lead idea generation for events and opportunities, while leveraging existing relationships to drive those opportunities
- Plan and implement integrated marketing initiatives in order to grow existing brand partnerships, develop brand lift and drive user growth
- Initiate and execute co-branded marketing campaigns and analyze marketing data in order to deliver effective campaigns
- Work cross-departmentally to develop, manage, and measure external partnerships while working closely with Business Development and Sales teams
- Locate and propose potential business deals by analyzing market and industry trends and the overall marketing strategy of the company and make data-driven decisions
- Create pitch decks to exhibit co-value in our brand and partner brands
- Gather data and assets to put together marketing recaps for various campaigns
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience in marketing, content/audience development in the gaming, music, event
- Experience working with talent, influencers, and account management
- Legal skills such as negotiation and familiarity with contract structure
- A network of connections in the Gaming, Music, Sports, Consumer Goods, and experiential events and/or other relevant industries necessary to facilitate brand growth and development
- Understanding of the landscape and development of trends in the new media and entertainment business
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail is a must- with proven project management skills to get things done
- Creative mindset with the ability to solve tough problems and handle pressure to meet deadlines
EVEN BETTER IF
- Experience working with international partners in different time zones
- Understanding of the landscape and new developments in new media, tech, gaming, sports and the entertainment industries
- Experience working in a fast-changing, hands-on work environment