Not bad for a trade rag, eh?
The physical version of MBW’s first ever quarterly magazine, Music Business UK, has started landing on desks – and we’ve been blown away by the reaction.
The 168-page issue is, as promised, a properly premium publication containing an essential snapshot of the past, present and future of the British music market.
What’s more, it’s filled with personality, intelligence, history, opinion, humour, revelations… and great writing.
MBUK issue 1, which will be with digital subscribers tomorrow, contains a raft of exclusive, must-read articles about the British music market – including in-depth interviews with / contributions from:
- David Joseph, Universal Music UK
- Jimmy Iovine, Apple Music
- Chris Blackwell, Island Outpost
- Jon Platt, Warner/Chappell
- Caroline Elleray, Universal Music Publishing
- Richard Russell, XL Recordings
- Ben Cook, Atlantic
- Will Page, Spotify
- Team Rag N Bone Man
- Jo Charrington, Capitol Records
- Zane Lowe, Beats 1
- Joe Gossa and Henry Village, Black Butter
- Austin Daboh, Spotify
- Jane Dyball, MPA Group
- Mike Smith, Warner/Chappell
- Roberto Neri & Naughty Boy, Downtown
- Korda Marshall, BMG
Because MBUK is a premium title, our debut print run of the magazine was very large but very limited.
As such, we now have fewer than 250 physical copies of our first issue left to send out. That’s it.
Once they’re gone, they’re genuinely gone.
If you’re keen to get your hands on one, please book in an annual company and/or personal subscription today using the form below.
All physical subscribers will also receive a free digital edition of the magazine.
- A physical annual subscription to Music Business UK is available to British residents and costs £64.99.
- A digital annual subscription to Music Business UK is available worldwide and costs £39.99 (+VAT where applicable).
- Ex-UK physical subscriptions to the US, Ireland and mainland Europe are available for £89.99 (inclusive of a postage surcharge of £25).
SORRY… THE PHYSICAL EDITION OF MUSIC BUSINESS UK’S FIRST EDITION HAS NOW COMPLETELY SOLD OUT. DIGITAL AND PHYSICAL SUBSCRIPTION AVAILABILITY IS NOW CLOSED WHILE WE PROCESS OUR CURRENT SUBS – IT WILL RE-OPEN IN THE NEW YEAR.
Music Business Worldwide