MUSEXPO’s 2019 Creative Summit has revealed its event program and current list of speakers, including an exclusive keynote A&R conversation with Capitol Records UK President, Nick Raphael and Co-President, Jo Charrington.
This year’s event will head to the north side of the Hollywood Hills for its 2019 debut in Burbank, CA at the newly-remodeled Castaway venue.
Creative Summit takes place from March 24–27 as part of the inaugural California Entertainment Week, which also includes the annual Worldwide Radio Summit.
Among the keynote interviews confirmed for 2019 are with Bob Lefsetz (Publisher, The Lefsetz Letter), as well as with radio programmer Jimmy Steal (VP Programming & Program Director, “Power 106” KPWR & KDAY Los Angeles) who will also receive MUSEXPO’s 2019 International Music Person of the Year award at a special awards lunch on Tuesday, March 26.
The event’s agenda also includes a number of sessions on A&R, Songwriting, Production and Marketing.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Sam Smith and Rag N Bone Man producer Steve Fitzmaurice
- Renowned producer/songwriter Billy Mann (P!nk, John Legend, Take That, Sting, David Guetta, Celine Dion)
- Jennifer Knoepfle, Sr. VP/Co-Head of West Coast A&R, Sony/ATV Music Publishing
- Fred Casimir, EVP Global Recordings & President Continental Europe, BMG EVP Global Recordings & President Continental Europe, BMG
- Aton Ben-Horin, Global VP, A&R, Warner Music Group
- John Fleckenstein, Co-President, RCA Records
- Tara Piper, Head of Entertainment Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Dan Burt, Music Supervisor/Producer, JWT
- Thaddeus Rudd, Co-President and Co-Owner of Mom+Pop Music
- Paul Adam, Head of Songwriter Relations, Spotify Europe
Also, a special session entitled, ‘Disruptibution’: Innovative Ways To The Consumer Market will feature senior executives from eOne, Australasia’s MGM Distribution, China’s NetEase Cloud Music, new sync based distributor Songtradr and India’s Times Music.
Addressing the convergence of live, digital, mobile, fashion, media, film/TV, distribution, licensing, publishing, A&R, licensing, marketing, radio, branded entertainment, on-demand, social media, streaming, management and more, the MUSEXPO Creative Summit 2019 Global Keynote kick-off panel will feature Allison Kaye, President, SB Projects; Ben Cooper, Controller, BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 1Xtra & BBC Asian Network and Gao Xiaosong, Chairman, Alibaba Entertainment Strategic Committee, with more to be announced.
On the sync front, the 2019 agenda will explore the creative music strategies of NBCUniversal and the Walt Disney Company, which includes, among others:
- Alicen Schneider, Sr. VP, Music Creative/Head of West Coast Music Operations, NBCUniversal Television
- Charlie Haggard, Music Supervisor, NBCUniversal Television
- Eddie Chavez, Music Supervisor, NBCUniversal Television
- Eric Polin, Sr. VP, Music Publishing, Universal Pictures
- Kerri Drootin, Sr. Director, Music Supervision & Licensing, NBCUniversal Television
- Matt Mugford, Promo Music Supervisor, NBCUniversal Television
- Oliver Hild, Music Supervisor, NBC Universal, Television Music Creative Team
- Rebecca Rienks, Music Supervisor, NBC Entertainment
- Stacy Wallen-McCarthy, Music Supervisor, Sr. Director, Music Supervision & Licensing, NBC Universal Television, Music Creative Services
- Kaylin Frank, VP, Creative Music and Soundtracks for Walt Disney Pictures
- Mike Daly, Executive Director, A&R and Music Publishing, Hollywood Records, Buena Vista Records, Disney Music Publishing
- Scott Igoe, Vice President Alternative Series & Specials, ABC Television
This year will also see the return of MUSEXPO’s Global Synch & Brands Summit round-table face-to-face meetings which will give attendees the opportunity to interact directly with leading executives from the sync community, with over 30 music supervisor and brand executives confirmed to participate.
To view the current MUSEXPO Creative Summit 2019 schedule and all of the speakers, click here.
Information on showcase artist submissions, event partnership/sponsorship opportunities, direct flights to Burbank Airport and conference discount hotel room bookings within the Burbank, CA area is available at www.musexpo.net.
For More Details contact Tyler Polzin at email@example.com.Music Business Worldwide