Zync Music, a division of Round Hill Music, is a full-service creative music company with a core focus on synchronization licensing and music publishing.
Zync has a dynamic frontline catalog of master representation and published artists such as, Alabama Shakes, Sofi Tukker, Yonaka, Langhorne Slim, Confidence Man, Des Rocs, Ashe, Thutmose and Tim Myers, that have robust synchronization business across all media outlets.
Along with Zync, Round Hill Music runs a music publishing division, sync and royalty administration, music production library business, a record label and label services division as well as a Nashville songwriter services group with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Nashville, and London.
We are currently searching for a Manager to join our Creative Synchronization Licensing Team in New York, NY. The primary responsibility of this position is to negotiate film and TV licenses for Zync Music’s catalog of songs as well as participate in creative endeavors to develop and promote the Zync roster of talent.
- Negotiate synchronization licenses across a variety of media and territories including, but not limited to: Film, TV, Film Festivals, Home Video, Podcasts, Soundtracks, Live Performances
- Update and maintain synchronization licensing database
- Act as primary liaison between the US and London offices, providing the London team with creative information regarding new signings and deal structures, metadata information, & audio
- Act as a liaison to our sub-publishers and provide playlists of new music as well as assist with creative music searches
- Pitching for US-based as well as international ads
- Artist relations: meeting artists, attending shows
- 3-5 years of prior work experience at a record label, music publishing company, or synchronization licensing agency, with synchronization or related licensing experience
- Experience negotiating/clearing TV & Film licenses
- Experience pitching, knowledge of TV & Film contacts preferred
- Ad/trailer/promo clearance experience preferred
- Familiarity with e-marketing and pitching platforms such as MailChimp and DISCO
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and procedures
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and resume/CV to [email protected]