Director, Music Partnerships – Zigazoo
What You’ll Do
- Own and drive the music content and business on Zigazoo
- Own, manage, and develop Zigazoo’s relationships with music labels, artists, and publishers to build out Zigazoo’s music catalog
- Cultivate strong connections between labels and artists with the ultimate goal of breaking artists by way of the Zigazoo platform
- Drive Zigazoo’s music revenue
- Drive Zigazoo music program success through product and business innovation
- Strategize, build, and manage partner program for music partnerships to drive revenue, maintain strong relationships, and identify additional opportunities
- Manage a diverse client list effectively and efficiently, targeting areas of opportunity to grow each partnership
- Deliver campaign reporting to demonstrate progress throughout the partnership
- Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our upsell opportunities and offerings
- Provide regular strategic account alignment, direction, and oversight
- Schedule and lead regular calls with all assigned accounts to ensure campaigns are moving forward, budgets are on track, and content deadlines are met
- Monitor and incorporate feedback from the client and/or the internal team for continuous workflow improvement
- Develop fruitful, long-term, and trusted advisor relationships with clients at all levels of spending
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Talent, Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Identify and generate upselling opportunities
- Lead, engage and support your accounts from pre-sale to post-sale to ensure Zigazoo is delivering on customer needs, and that those needs are being incorporated back into product development
- Track the global marketplace and analyze existing and new opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies and actionable tactics
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience in Partnership Management, Program Management, Strategy, Sales, or Account Management
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to drive a new area of the business
- Experience working with major music labels and artists preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation, partner management, and presentation skills
- Ability to work very independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for working collaboratively in a virtual team setting, as well as the ability to work autonomously and with integrity
- Alignment with Zigazoo’s mission and values
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Fully remote work within the United States
- Fun, collaborative, fast-paced virtual work environment
- Co-working spaces in New York City & Miami
At Zigazoo, our mission is to cultivate a better society by implementing healthier social media protocols and algorithms that promote positivity, authenticity, and the best of humankind. At the largest of scales. For all.
Zigazoo is a rapidly growing social media brand featuring the recently launched Generation Z-focused Zigazoo app and Zigazoo Kids, which launched in 2020 and has since become the world’s largest social network for kids. Zigazoo makes screentime healthier, safer and more creative. Their video-first apps have empowered millions to express their authentic selves within a positive social media environment and has become a priority destination for top-tier creator talent, celebrities, and best-in-class brands including the NBA, Warner Brothers, Paramount Pictures, Amazon, Apple TV+, Netflix, and WWE.
Zigazoo was founded by educators and parents with a technology exit under their belt. Since launching in 2020, Zigazoo investors include the NBA, Liberty City Ventures, MaC Venture Capital, Causeway Media Partners, Serena Ventures, Talis Capital, Wheelhouse Entertainment, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Charli & Dixie D’Amelio, and Jimmy Kimmel, and many more tech and entertainment heavyweights. Come join our fantastic team!
*Zigazoo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.