Sales & Marketing Manager Music, ZEBRALUTION U.S. Inc.
Remote in New York or its environs
ZEBRALUTION is the leading Berlin-based all-audio group distributing and marketing music, audiobook and podcast content. Founded in 2004 as the first digital distributor for independent labels in Europe, our group today comprises more than 100 staff in our headquarter and across offices in Los Angeles, London, Amsterdam, Paris and Barcelona. We work with a broad roster of international independent labels like City Slang, Embassy of Music, Stil vor Talent, Katermukke, or Pampa Records, representing a wide range of genres and artists like Boy Harsher, Caribou, Cascada, DJ Koze, Roosevelt, Monolink, Oliver Koletzki, Pom Pom Squad, Softee, WhoMadeWho, and many more.
We are hiring a Sales & Marketing Manager to join our U.S. company. As Sales & Marketing Manager Music, you’ll be responsible for digital marketing and release campaigns in the U.S. and Canada, helping our label and artist partners grow their audience on DSP platforms like Spotify, Apple or Amazon.
This is a full-time position with additional benefits, start-date asap. This position is remote, with co-working options available for those who like to work from the office.
What you’ll do
- Become a member of our global Music and U.S.-based all-audio teams
- Strengthen and establish relationships with DSP partners in the U.S. and Canada
- Define our priorities, pitch and promote music and projects from our partners
- Create tailored marketing campaigns and enable co-operations for our roster of artists and labels
- Support our global team with expertise and marketing ideas around the U.S. and Canada markets
- Collaborate with DSPs to create innovative cross-marketing campaigns using all available communication channels from social media to IRL events
- Analyze and report marketing performance of all key releases within the U.S. and Canada
- Suggest and recommend potential acquisitions and signings for ZEBRALUTION’s roster
- Support domestic signings such as artists or labels in setting up their releases and exploring marketing opportunities
- Strengthen and extend your knowledge around trends, key players and new services within the music industry
- You have 3+ years of experience working in the music industry as marketing or product manager either on DSP side or for labels/distributors
- You have excellent communication skills and a reliable network in the U.S./Canadian independent and digital music scenes
- You love tech and have a deep understanding of the digital music landscape and platforms
- You are detail-focused, diligent and not afraid of exhaustive release schedules
- You are passionate about a wide range of music and genres
- You are based in the NYC area and love to attend industry events and live shows
- You have a growth mindset and are always eager to learn, and you are at home in an organisation that embraces experimentation
Benefits & Perks
- We’re deeply committed to ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and fostering a community where everyone’s voice, perspective and experience is respected and heard.
- Trips to industry events and conferences as well as our ZEBRALUTION herd gatherings in L.A. and Berlin
- We offer company benefits including paid vacation, contribution to health insurance costs and 401(k) contributions
Please submit your application including your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com