Founded in 2004 as the first independent digital distributor for music in Europe, Zebralution is a global digital distribution company for music and audiobooks.
The headquarters is based in Berlin with further offices in Los Angeles, Paris, Barcelona and London.
We love the dynamics and complexity of the market, we stand for competence and reliability, we rely on team spirit and quality, we love a proactive and open communication, we believe in the power of an idea.
The full-time position covers the role of label management, DSP account management as well as business development and acquisition for UK and Nordics.
You will be responsible for managing UK label clients and key accounts (streaming services) for your territories to achieve best marketing practices and liaising with the international team in order to implement global strategy.
- You are independent, structured and efficient in your way of working. You develop your task content in the interests of the company and along the requirements of the market and proactively set new impulses with your ideas and concepts.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience working in the digital area of a label, distributor or streaming service.
- An understanding of digital distribution with evolving knowledge on the digital landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Data analytics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The role will require you to attend regular industry events and build company profile for Zebralution.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com stating UK Head of Distribution in the subject line.
Closing date for applications is November 20.