YouTube Red, our subscription service for amazing music experiences and great shows, is one of the fastest growing areas of YouTube and a key priority for the company.
YouTube has massive global reach and a uniquely personal relationship with our creators, artists and fans. You will be part of a fast-moving entrepreneurial team while capitalizing on our global platform.
You are a passionate and talented growth marketer. You care deeply about combining great consumer marketing with rigorous data-driven optimization to drive fast, efficient, and healthy growth for the business.
You are equally comfortable talking the latest digital channels, creative strategy, product roadmaps, and financial analysis. You thrive on experimentation, and constantly seek out ways to improve the trajectory of key business metrics.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways.
Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Drive signups and app installs for YouTube Red across a variety of marketing channels both on and off Google platforms.
- Design digital campaigns that reinforce and complement our brand messages but are optimized for direct response.
- Design and iterate on signup funnels to maximize lifetime value of our members.
- Identify opportunities to improve retention and partner with our Product team to bring them to life.
- Stay on the cutting edge of digital growth strategies and share learnings with your colleagues.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing and/or growth of a consumer product or service at significant scale.
- Experience and knowledge of subscription model.
- Deep experience utilizing testing and optimization to drive breakthroughs in growth strategy.
- Excellent project management skills; Ability to work seamlessly across a variety of functions and seniority, and thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Great analytical thinker and demonstrated ability to translate details of financial analysis into actionable business levers.