- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in B2C product marketing.
- 3 years of people management experience.
- Experience in product marketing.
- Ability to drive measurably successful product launches and campaigns.
- Ability to build strong, collaborative partnerships with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to quickly grasp product features and benefits and translate those into brief accurate, high quality deliverables like use cases, tutorials and marketing materials.
- Ability to utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience.
About the job
As Head of Product and Growth Marketing at YouTube, you’ll drive strategy and oversee all product marketing activities for our most important constituents: YouTube creators. You will focus on monetization, helping creators build their businesses and brands on YouTube. You will be responsible for developing insights to inform product strategy and building business plans for our newest monetization products that give creators more ways to make a living on YouTube while also more deeply engaging with fans. You will also bring new products to market, develop our monetization narratives and maintain a disciplined approach to measurement and tracking against key metrics. Through close collaboration with the product team coupled with strategic marketing, you will deepen creator engagement with YouTube and drive creator success on our platform.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Lead a team responsible for devising near and long-term strategies to grow creator revenue.
- Develop actionable insights to inform product and growth marketing strategy (e.g. creator and competitive research).
- Set marketing strategy to achieve our YouTube business goals (e.g. set goals, define value proposition, establish narrative, etc.).
- Plan and implement go-to-market strategy for product launches (e.g. commercialization plan, awareness and adoption strategies, etc.).
- Provide marketing leadership across the organization.