- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Business development experience making media or Internet agreements.
- Analytical experience with spreadsheet analysis, public presentations and data management.
- Experience in the media industry and in TV/media or Internet, working with talent and content creators.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- YouTube content creation and management experience.
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and externally.
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment.
About the job
As a Strategic Partner Manager on the Content Partnerships team at YouTube, you’ll have a unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with your portfolio of partners, and to apply and hone business skills in an entrepreneurial environment. You’re comfortable working on complex content agreements with partners, as well as working cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple disciplines, to ensure our partners are positioned for success on YouTube and to provide the best possible experience for our users.
The Creator Vertical Team in EMEA is responsible for designing and leading the regional programs for our Creators and Next Generation Media Companies, those who mirror our culture and engage with their communities. The team manages initiatives that help enable, engage and enrich creators to make them sustainable businesses. In order to do so, it requires high-touch, cross-functional work required to engage top creators and gamers for priority launches, campaigns and programs, enabling local teams to achieve partner success and responsibility goals, as well as striving for regional operational excellence.
As the Head of Talent and Enterprise Business Development, you will develop strategies for which talent enterprises YouTube should partner with in EMEA to acquire and develop talent, expand support and improve partner revenue. You will evaluate who we should work closely with and how we can enable them to offer improved services to talent and how they can improve creator revenue.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Develop businesses and creator representative organizations that support creator businesses development on and off platform.
- Analyze and recommend content coverage, trends and opportunities for the region working closely with country teams and the strategy team.
- Develop framework for talent identification and talent acquisition in select markets. Lead strategic initiatives to foster and support partner growth.
- Support business development initiatives, approvals and effectiveness tracking. Coach on the negotiation and execution of content partnership agreements.
- Promote the sharing of industry insights and best practices with the country and global creator, enterprise and talent teams.