As a Marketing manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many Google products.
- Play a critical role in establishing YouTube as a critical platform in delivering success to artists. Personally embody the essence of music on YouTube to the artist community.
- Provide an additional layer of support to our artist relations teams – establish a marketing point-of-view at all key artist discussions and negotiations.
- Lead the development of our artist marketing and promotion plans for all of our YouTube owned programs.
- Further the message that YouTube supports artists by helping create and execute an ongoing series of creative programs and initiatives to promote artists and their careers.
- Lead communications and outreach to artists at all stages of their careers. Nurture and build direct relationships to help make YouTube a home for them.
BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Music industry experience – a strong understanding of how the music industry works and its relationship with YouTube and music streaming.
- A strong record of working with artists, developing meaningful promotion plans for artists and delivering success for artists.
- Strong relationships within the Industry – have credibility and strong relationships with artist managers and label marketing teams.