At Yousician, our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play.
We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of musicians learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
This is the opportunity to support and implement digital strategy for the world’s leading music education platform. You’ll engage with artists, partners and fans all the while building relationships, and gaining experience in a leading tech startup to create content that will be seen by millions. Come join Yousician as a key member of a small, efficient team who is driving the company’s global brand identity and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Content Marketing: Support the management of Yousician’s digital marketing strategy and broader brand marketing initiatives
- Content Creation and Planning: Create/produce digital content. Create content calendars that uphold the goals of the larger digital and brand strategy and then be responsible for posting content.
- Partner Management: Support relationship management with key digital partners, brands, press outlets, influencers, artists and more
- Community Management: Lead the daily functions of Yousician’s community management.
- Social Management: Lead the daily functions of Yousician’s social media presence.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Collaborate with Director of Digital Strategy and Yousician’s data team to evaluate growth, performance, engagement, campaign efficacy and create regular internal reports. Analyze reports and suggest methods for improving performance. Conduct ongoing audits of brand social media platforms to maximize efficacy.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years experience in a similar role executing digital strategy.
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms and best practices.
- Experience with content calendar creation and execution.
- Content production experience (audio, video, image) and examples to share are required. Must be able to create and edit content quickly/with short notice.
- Experience creating and analyzing data reports to maximize performance.
- Nice to have music or media industry experience or knowledge and an understanding of industry trends, new technologies etc.
- You are eligible to work and live in the United States.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You’ll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll play a key role in growing our U.S. operation.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: yoga, culture and sports vouchers, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments, and our famous tropical destination work-retreats.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send us your application and CV (in English). Let’s make the world a more musical place together! Everyone who comes to a personal interview at our office gets a ukulele. #rockon