At Yousician, our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play.
We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of musicians learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
This is the opportunity to drive and implement digital marketing strategy for the world’s leading music education platform. In this role, you will be working directly with artists, fans and subscribers. A large part of your work will be developing partnerships and initiatives with key accounts. As an integral member of a small, efficient team you will be driving the company’s global brand identity and growth. Success will be measured by growing exposure, engagement and followers as well as securing meaningful partnerships and creating effective content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Content Marketing: Develop and execute digital marketing, branding and content distribution strategies; prepare pitches to key digital partners to secure campaigns and marketing opportunities.
- Content Development: Oversee the production and posting of digital content.
- Partner Management: Support and manage relationships with key digital partners including artists, record labels, brands, press outlets, social networks, influencers and more.
- Community Management: Build the Yousician digital community in size and engagement.
- Social Management: Manage Yousician’s digital presence on key platforms and create new accounts as the landscape continues to evolve.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Collaborate with Yousician’s data team to evaluate growth, performance, engagement, campaign efficacy and create regular internal reports. Set KPIs and adjust strategy on an ongoing basis to meet them.
- Management: You will manage one direct report who will handle the execution of content creation, community management and social management.
WHO YOU ARE
- Data-driven digital marketing specialist with at least 5 years experience.
- Strong network of key accounts and have examples of successful campaigns created with those accounts.
- Must have a track record of growing social media followings and engagement.
- Must know data and how to effectively use it.
- Understanding of industry trends, new technologies etc.
- Nice to have music or media industry experience or knowledge.
- Nice to have leadership experience.
- You are eligible to work and live in the United States.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You’ll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll play a key role in growing our U.S. operation.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: yoga, culture and sports vouchers, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments, and our famous tropical destination work-retreats.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send us your application and CV (in English). Let’s make the world a more musical place together! Everyone who comes to a personal interview at our office gets a ukulele. #rockon