National Radio Promotions Assistant – Your Army Promotions
Salary dependent on experience
Your Army is a leading name in music promotions. Our Radio department works with artists such as Dave, Jax Jones, London Grammar, Disclosure, Bicep and Sam Smith.
This role is based out of our Head Office in Kings Cross, London and sits within our Radio department. The successful candidate will be supporting the National Radio Promotions team on all their campaigns and will be a key to ensuring our client’s promo and communication needs are met.
This is an ideal position for someone organized, with excellent attention to detail, and who is enthusiastic to learn about national radio plugging. A passion for current and emerging music is essential.
This is an ideal position for someone wanting to start their career in a supportive and dynamic environment.
Our Radio roster includes
Disclosure, Dave, Christine and the Queens, London Grammar, Sam Smith, The Chemical Brothers, Jax Jones, Jayda G, Bicep, Patrick Topping, Sub Focus, Goldie, Wretch 32, CamelPhat, Prospa, piri & tommy and LF SYSTEM.
Please read the below and send a C.V. and short covering letter to [email protected] if you would like to join the Your Army team.
- Create weekly client campaign reports
- Organise mailouts
- Collect and upload track and artist assets to our system
- Compile daily plays from radio sites / playlists
- Take ownership of the radio teams diary inc. making appointments with producers
- Communicate directly with clients and industry contacts
- Contribute to the Your Army social channels for the radio team.
- Maintain radios contacts database
- Represent Your Army at networking events and gigs
- Contribute to wider radio department strategy and company objectives
- Establish and develop the Your Army company name – be a true brand representative
Desired Skills & Experience
- A proven passion for radio, our agency is at the forefront of musical trends so you’ll need to know your Disclosure from your Dirtybird
- Strong written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively on multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire to learn and immerse yourself in the role
- Genuine team player who is keen to get stuck in and work well with the rest of the team in order to get the job done
- Experience using Radio Monitor is desired but not essential
Remuneration / Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Holiday allowance of 20 days per annum, + bank holidays, increasing by 1 day for each full year worked to a maximum of 25 days
- The potential to work from home up to 2 days a week
- Cycle to work scheme
About Your Army Promotions
Founded in London in 2007, Your Army is now one of the most successful music promotion agencies globally, with teams in London, LA and Sydney. Our experience, tenacity and diligence have made a significant contribution to the careers of acts as diverse as Sam Smith, Diplo, Christine and the Queens, Disclosure and Tame Impala.