Here is an exciting opportunity to become part of the team at one of the world’s most influential music promotions companies.
This role is to launch a new exciting service, creating moments in the real world that will impact on the digital space. The work is based out of their Head Office in Kings Cross, London.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of Influencer and DJ culture and a love of pop, dance and urban music.
- Have at least two years’ experience in a related PR or promotions role within the media, arts or fashion industries
- Be passionate about the developing digital media and influencer landscape
- A genuine interest in music marketing and the desire to help break new artists
- Have a love for attending events and networking
- An aptitude for building and maintaining authentic relationships
Applicant must be confident in
- Developing new business proposals, campaign strategies and timelines
- Leading on campaigns, communicating clearly with clients and managing expectations
- Communicating concisely and professionally internally, with clients and with influencers
- Experience in account negotiation and new business pitching
- Client reporting including evidencing and playback of essential data
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.