Arrival Artists is delighted to announce that it is broadening its partnership with ATC Live, joining forces to build a worldwide brand partnerships team alongside ATC Management and Your Army. The Head of Brand Partnerships at Your Army will be focused on cultivating collaborative partnerships with brands and agencies on behalf of an unparalleled array of talent across the various client rosters of Your Army, Arrival Artists, and ATC Management.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Work with responsible agents, artist managers, record label marketing staff, and other stakeholders to develop approach and brand strategy for a diverse roster of artists and events
- Facilitate promotional and revenue-generating opportunities through endorsements, content partnerships, merchandising, integrated marketing, brand alignment, and live performance sponsorships
- Proactively create opportunities for our artists by cultivating and maintaining key relationships with ad agencies, brand marketing executives, and other third party contractors
- Assist with prospective client pitch meetings, developing presentations for artist teams, sharing departmental wins, and gathering artist insights/preferences to identify optimal brand partners
- Ideate and implement innovative brand marketing strategies that strategically leverage the diversity of clients and types of offerings the group has at hand, tailoring partnerships to different brands and their own goals
- Oversee all brand partnership opportunities, from development of strategy through to execution, including building partnership proposals, creative briefs, negotiating agreements, developing creative concepts, and more
- Build departmental CRM and implement other best practices for client interaction, sales, service delivery, reporting processes, etc.
- Liaise with other third party creative agencies and internal teams to ensure delivery of appropriate and necessary content for each campaign
- Collaborate with Company Directors and other stakeholders on establishing quarterly goals and KPIs, overseeing departmental P&L with both revenue and cost responsibility
- Represent Arrival Artists, Your Army, and ATC Management at live events, showcases, listening parties, industry conferences, and other events
- Partner with music licensing teams to structure and approve deals with both record labels and music publishers and/or collection societies and organizations
- Have a minimum of six years experience in brand partnerships and creative marketing across a variety of genres of music
- Possess an extensive network of close contacts at diverse brands and agencies with a history of investment in musical artists and events
- Can show a portfolio of previously executed engaging and culturally-relevant campaigns between brands and musical artists or events that achieved notable media attention and fan engagement
- Are a passionate music fan, with their ear to the ground for upcoming artists and a perspective and understanding of where they fit culturally
- Have a demonstrated history of executing partnership deals and creating unique collaborative opportunities between brands and artists
- Must be eager to be part of a nimble, multifaceted approach to brand partnerships, existing at the nexus of multiple companies and diverse opportunities for brands, artists, experiential, virtual events, etc.
- Are experienced in high-value contract negotiations between multiple parties
- Are a self-starter with strong managerial experience and an attention to detail for their own work and the work of support staff, able to approach often qualitative work with an analytical mindset
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited by the opportunity to lead and grow their own team from the inception of a department
- Have extensive experience managing and leading teams toward common goals
- Are well-versed in or possess at least a general understanding of touring and live event production
- Open to regular travel as necessary
- Previous experience managing a team required, with experience leading distributed teams across various time zones preferred
- Fluency or proficiency in Spanish a bonus, although not required
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical and dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, and personal leave)
- 401(k) program
Your Army are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be duly considered without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, or disability status.