Here is an exciting opportunity to work within the team at one of the world’s most influential music promotions companies.
The work will be UK focussed but there will be some management of our offices in Los Angeles and Sydney.
We’ve created the role as we now need someone who can manage a growing team in an ambitious company. It will suit someone who is calm, self-motivated, organised, loves detail, enjoys being part a small and dynamic business and will take full responsibility for the work they are leading on.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the music industry.
- Line managing / HR – an extra layer between Directors and line managers – working with HR consultant to ensure all HR is done in the best way and the team are happy.
- Arranging team away days / Xmas events, birthdays
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction
- Carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline staff
- Organise and chair meetings with staff
- Organise staff travel to conferences
- Quarterly company meetings – prepare ‘zoom out’ on the business and organise meetings
- New Business Service development – work with new business consultant and Directors to launch new services / new offices in other territories
- Delivering business proposals in collaboration with New Business Development consultant
- Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations
- Finding and on-boarding new staff
- Liaise between 3rd party agencies
- Create and manage customer / industry database
- Ensure all B2B documents and procedures are uniform across offices and departments
- Introducing and refining procedures / office admin systems
- Manage social media Inc. LinkedIn, in collaboration with Business Development consultant
- Office Management – dealing with all office matters – taking responsibility off current office manager / Accountant – who is going to be working full time in accounts
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Solve simple IT problems and contact the IT consultants when necessary
- Those who wish to be considered should submit a CV along with a covering letter explaining why they are interested in the post and what they will bring to it.
- Applications must be made via email to email@example.com by close of business on the 1st March.
- Please put job title in subject line.