Your Army Promotions is an industry leader, working with the largest and most credible dance music acts and labels in the world including Bicep, Disclosure, Defected, CircoLoco, Jayda G and The Chemical Brothers.
Our DJ Promotions Department puts new music into the hands of DJs across the world. We’re expanding our team and are looking for someone with a true passion and understanding of electronic music.
This role, based in our Head Office in Kings Cross London, includes researching and building relationships with and securing plays from tastemaker DJs, database management and reporting to clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following (additional duties may be required)
- Manage, sustain and improve the DJ database
- Collate music assets and upload releases to promotional delivery platform
- Compose PR to accompany releases
- Compile and deliver weekly promotional reports to clients
- Maintain and engage with artists and labels within Your Army social networks
- Research artists, labels and managers to work with
- Develop the Your Army company name – be a true company representative
Desired Skills & Experience:
- One to two years’ experience in a role within electronic music or promotions
- Strong & proven passion and appetite for electronic music
- Creatively minded with an ability to adapt, develop and improve campaigns
- Must be able to communicate effectively – in person, on the phone and in writing
- Must be able to confidently develop and maintain key relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong organisational and time management skills: the ability to work independently and proactively on multiple projects simultaneously
- A genuine team player who is keen to work with the team in order to get the job done