Young Turks creates environments that nurture artists.
To achieve this, we need a flawless administrational foundation.
Young Turks is looking to hire a Management Coordinator to work with the artist management team.
You will need to maintain a reliable support system for our managers and artists which allows them to fulfil their creative ambitions.
You should be meticulously organised, good at planning ahead and able to solve problems. You should be a good communicator with excellent IT and social media abilities.
The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working directly with artists and who is passionate about music and the arts.
This is an administrational role but you will be encouraged to develop your own ideas and we expect the role to evolve as you do. At least one years’ music industry experience is essential and a familiarity with PROs and royalty statements would be ideal.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Database management
- Maintaining and filing assets
- Managing artist PRO accounts
- Chasing, checking and filing royalty statements
- Updating budgets
- Diary management
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Booking studios
- Preparing itineraries
- Passport and visa applications
- Monitoring and managing social media accounts
- Compiling offers and requests for artist approval
- Attending planning meetings
- Coordinating tour announcements and updating tour profiles
- Production assistance
Please send your CV and covering letter to:
Please list the job title in the subject header.
The deadline for applications is August 16th.