Young Turks creates environments that nurture artists and builds them long term careers.
We have taken on a new LA based artist for management and need a Day To Day Manager to work with them.
As Young Turks first member of staff in the US you will need to be adept at working remotely and independently whilst feeding back to the team in London.
As Day To Day Manager you will be the main point of contact between the artist and their team around the world, from their label, live agent and publishing company through to their lawyer and accountants. It’s imperative that throughout this process you remain connected to the management company in London.
You will need to understand and communicate the artist’s personal and creative needs whilst maintaining a reliable administrational foundation.
The role requires someone who is extremely patient, empathetic and sensitive but is also able to deliver the answers and assets to their team promptly and concisely.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Daily communication with the artist
- Clear and regular communication with the artists’ team
- Maintaining a focus on the artist’s vision
- Making sure the artists’ best interests are represented at all times
- Maintaining a detailed shared diary for the artist
- Producing daily, weekly and annual schedules and itineraries for the artist
- Planning and booking travel and accommodation
- Booking recording sessions
- Seeking approval on all requests
- Overseeing all recording and touring budgets
- Keeping an overview of the artist’s social media presence and fan interaction
- Processing and approving invoices
- Chasing outstanding monies owed
- Reviewing royalty statements
- Traveling with the artist to key promo bookings and live events
- Scheduling and leading meetings with the artist’s team
- Seeking approval on sync requests and following up on deal terms
- Establish and maintain a merchandise business
In the first 3 months you will be required to:
- Build a relationship with the artist
- Establish a clear communication structure with the artist
- Build a relationship with the Young Turks team
- Build relationships with the artist’s wider team
- Set up the artist’s diary
How to apply:
Kindly send applications to [email protected] with “Day to Day Manager” in the subject. Please note, all applications must include a cover letter and resume.
Young Turks is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.