Young Artists creates environments that nurture artists and builds them long term careers.
We are looking for a Management Coordinator to offer administrational support to our team of artist managers.
You are meticulously organised, good at planning ahead and able to solve problems. You are a good communicator with excellent IT abilities. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to follow clear instructions and who is passionate about music and the arts.
Whilst this is an administrational role you will be encouraged to use your initiative and develop your own ideas. At least one years experience in a similar music industry role is required.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Booking studios, travel and accommodation Organising recording sessions
- Managing recording budgets
- Diary management
- Preparing itineraries and day sheets
- Preparing presentations, decks and meeting agendas Passport and visa applications
- Compiling and formatting requests for artist approval
- Logging writing sessions, recording sessions and sync requests Maintaining a central filing system for assets and documents
- Production assistance
- Maintaining mailing lists
- Data entry and analysis
- Song registrations and metadata
- Office management when office manager is on leave
- Assisting with live events and guestlists
- Assisting with social media, websites and webstores
Young Artists staff are currently working from home but will be moving to a temporary office in London during 2021 and to new offices in East London in 2022.
Young Artists embraces the principle of equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining which of the responsibilities listed above you would most enjoy and why to [email protected] by 5th July. The subject header of your e-mail should be Management Coordinator.