YMU Group is a leading management and professional services company based out of the UK and US. Our mission is to bring added success to everyone who deals with us – both talent and industry clients. We aim to create the circumstances where talented people can build their reputation, influence and success.
We work courageously and persistently with elite talent and clients who represent the best in the industry. We provide a portfolio of services to a wide range of professionals consisting of leaders in entertainment, film, music, radio, television, sport, and the arts, including athletes, authors, digital influencers, musicians, producers, digital artists and TV personalities.
We strive to be the best company to work for and are constantly looking for ways to improve on every level, from providing excellent services to our clients, to staff satisfaction, to diversity and inclusion, mental health and wellbeing.
Our core values:
- We are client first: The Group’s entire purpose and DNA is centred around serving our clients first and foremost
- We are collaborative: We are the many not the few. Clients can access breadth and scale of our service
- We are curious: Our clients expect us to be progressive, innovative and informed.
- We are egoless: Team is at the core of everything that we do, and the strength of the team is in the collective, not the individual
- We are courageous: We are clear about who we are even when that can be deemed as controversial
YM&U Group is seeking an experienced and talented Project Manager to join our team. This role will work with a team of Day to Day music managers to ensure that their client needs are being met across music releases, touring, PR, label relations, marketing, contracting, merch, and more. The role will be key in managing communication flow within the department, providing the Executive Managers with client and team updates on a weekly basis. They will be responsible for running weekly team meetings, setting agendas, delegating action items, and ensuring follow through and accountability. Clear communication, excellent project management skills, and the ability to multi-task is a must.
- Work with a team of Day-to-Day music managers to ensure that their client needs are being met across music releases, touring, PR, label relations, marketing, contracting, merch, and more.
- Provide Executive Managers with client and team updates on a weekly basis.
- Run weekly team meeting, set agenda, delegate action items, and ensure follow through and accountability.
- Work closely with our finance dept. to ensure that all client income is being tracked and reported monthly.
- Manage client onboarding process and provide finance dept. with the required information.
- Work with Music Managers to ensure that client assets are being managed and stored correctly.
- Work with Head of Marketing to ensure that digital campaigns for YM&U artists are being executed from inception through post-launch
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external teams, including labels, venue promoters, streaming services, PR, social platforms and influencers, and creative partners to coordinate artist’s releases.
- Working with creative teams & managers to develop assets for artists (press photos, promotion videos, artwork, live visuals)
- 3+ Years managing a team or at least 5 people.
- 5 + years as a product manager at a record label, creative/A&R at a music publisher, or as a Day-to-Day artist manager.
- Prior experience and knowledge of working across social channels, with email and web platforms, and paid social media campaigns on a global level.
- Very strong organizational, project management, and decision-making skills with added attention to details and deadlines.
- Ability to set agendas, designate action items, and follow up accordingly.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with both creative- and business-oriented colleagues and partners
- A track record of supporting multiple projects simultaneously on tight timelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Outlook etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What We Offer…
We offer a wide variety of benefits including:
- Unlimited holiday & flexible work environment
- Paid Medical, Dental and Vision
- Bonus scheme
- 6 months paid Primary Carer Parental Leave (after 1 year of service)
- FOND employee benefit platform
YM&U Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to protected diversity characteristics such as race/ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. All successful job applications are subject to referencing and background checks.