Job Description: Part Time Music Coordinator (Bilingual – English/Spanish)
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive Music Coordinator to join our team. As a Music Coordinator, you will play a vital role in supporting our music department by assisting with various administrative tasks, coordinating projects, and contributing to artist marketing strategies across the US and Latam region. Fluent Spanish language skills are essential for this role, as well as proficiency in Mac and Windows PC programs such as Word, Excel, and Keynote.
- Update artist one sheets: Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on artists, including bios, discography, and other relevant details.
- Update producer catalog and submit splits to the publisher: Keep track of the producer catalog and ensure that all necessary information is correctly documented and submitted to the publisher.
- Research artists and assist with marketing strategies: Conduct research on artists and contribute to the development of marketing strategies for both the US and Latam region.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings: Arrange meetings and coordinate schedules for internal teams, artists, and external stakeholders.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks: Provide general administrative support to the music department, including handling correspondence, managing calendars, and organizing files.
- Coordinate and organize asset creation for rollouts and campaigns: Collaborate with internal and external teams to create and organize assets such as promotional materials, press photos, and other media required for successful rollouts and campaigns.
- Ensure all relevant promo material is up to date and relevant: Regularly review and update promotional materials, including bios, one sheets, and press photos, to ensure they are accurate, engaging, and aligned with the current marketing strategies.
- Fluent in spoken and written Spanish, with strong English language skills.
- Proficient in Mac and Windows PC programs, including Word, Excel, and Keynote.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain accurate and organized documentation.
- Strategic mindset with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes and work effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Dependable and able to handle confidential information with professionalism.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is a plus but not required.
If you have a passion for music, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic industry, we invite you to apply for the position of Part Time Music Coordinator. Join our team and contribute to the success of our artists and campaigns in the US and Latam region.