YMU Group is a leading management and professional services company based out of the UK and US. Our mission is to bring added success to everyone who deals with us – both talent and industry clients. We aim to create the circumstances where talented people can build their reputation, influence and success.
We work courageously and persistently with elite talent and clients who represent the best in the industry. We provide a portfolio of services to a wide range of professionals consisting of leaders in entertainment, film, music, radio, television and sport, including athletes, authors, digital influencers, media rights holders, musicians, producers and TV personalities.
We strive to be the best company to work for, and are constantly looking for ways to improve on every level, from providing excellent services to our clients, to staff satisfaction, to diversity and inclusion, mental health and wellbeing.
Our core values:
We are client first: The Group’s entire purpose and DNA is centered around serving our clients first and foremost
We are collaborative: We are the many not the few. Clients can access breadth and scale of our service
We are curious: Our clients expect us to be progressive, innovative and informed.
We are egoless: Team is at the core of everything that we do, and the strength of the team is in the collective, not the individual
We are courageous: We are clear about who we are even when that can be deemed as controversial.
About the job…
YM&U Group is seeking an experienced and talented Digital Marketing assistant to join our team. This role will strategize and execute compelling, artist-specific campaigns across all consumer-facing online touch-points (websites, email, social media platforms, etc). They will have a high degree of visibility across all company departments, artists, managers, and platform partners. They will manage timelines, budgets, content, influencers, and goals across a roster of 5-10 artists and report to the Managing Diretcor. Clear communication, excellent project management skills, and the ability to multi-task is a must.
The Digital Marketing Assistant is responsible for:
- Assist team with creating social media schedules & contribute ideas to social media / campaign strategy
- Assist team with creating & editing social media content
- Execute social media posts across applicable platforms
- Fan / Community Engagement (answering questions / comments, responding to DMs, texts, emails, etc).
- Manage fan / contesting initiatives as applicable to campaigns
- Assist with managing The Mob / Discord
- Assist with social audits / platform info updating
- Assist with newsletter execution
- Assist with execution of music releases
- Assist with execution of digital advertising campaigns
- Assisting with 3rd party research and outreach (Youtube, independent Spotify playlisters, etc).
- Assist with campaign / general recaps
- Assist with marketing / outreach decks
- Team organization (Box, Dropbox etc)
- 3-4 years professional experience in social media/digital marketing across social channels, with email and web platforms, and on paid social media campaigns
- Proficient at writing, copy editing, grammar for social media
- Maintain a professional demeanor internally within the group, externally with clients and partners, as well as in high-stress situations
- Prior experience working across social channels, with email and web platforms, and on paid social media campaigns
- Proven ability to build, execute and scale digital campaigns on a global level
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, email/CRM and web best practices
- Strong organizational, project management, and decision-making skills with added attention to details and deadlines
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with both creative- and business-oriented colleagues and partners
- Creative thinker with passion for developing and delivering big ideas for our artists
- Ability to think strategically but still execute tactically
- Extreme attention to detail with relentlessly high standards
- Innate willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Operates with significant autonomy
- Copywriting knowledge
- Experience using Photoshop to edit and resize images as well as Premiere or iMovie to edit videos.
- Audio editing knowledge is a plus but not necessary