YMU Group is a leading management and professional services company based out of the UK and US. Our mission is to bring added success to everyone who deals with us – both talent and industry clients. We aim to create the circumstances where talented people can build their reputation, influence and success.
We work courageously and persistently with elite talent and clients who represent the best in the industry. We provide a portfolio of services to a wide range of professionals consisting of leaders in entertainment, film, music, radio, television, sport, and the arts, including athletes, authors, digital influencers, musicians, producers, digital artists and TV personalities.
We strive to be the best company to work for and are constantly looking for ways to improve on every level, from providing excellent services to our clients, to staff satisfaction, to diversity and inclusion, mental health and wellbeing.
Our core values:
We are client first: The Group’s entire purpose and DNA is centred around serving our clients first and foremost
We are collaborative: We are the many not the few. Clients can access breadth and scale of our service
We are curious: Our clients expect us to be progressive, innovative and informed
We are egoless: Team is at the core of everything that we do, and the strength of the team is in the collective, not the individual
We are courageous: We are clear about who we are even when that can be deemed as controversial
YM&U Group is seeking an experienced and talented Day to Day Manager to join our team. This role will strategize and execute compelling, artist-specific campaigns across all consumer-facing online touch-points (websites, email, social media platforms, etc) as well as overseeing all marketing aspects of the artists records, brand deals, touring, etc. They will have a high degree of visibility across all company departments, artists, managers, and platform partners. They will manage timelines, budgets, content, influencers, and goals across a roster of 1-2 artists and report to the Executive Managing. Clear communication, excellent project management skills, and the ability to multi-task is a must.
- Manage day-to-day artist interaction, along with goals, strategies, and budgets
- For touring needs, hire and oversee tour staff, advance artist shows, book artist travel and create itineraries, prepare travel visas and work permits for artist and crew, manage and distribute artist tour and promotional schedules, prepare budgets for tour opportunities.
- Oversee tour marketing efforts with agency, local promoters, venues and other YMU team members.
- Setting up and managing studio bookings and writing and recording sessions.
- Manage delivery of assets to labels, PR teams, brand partners, agents and promoters as needed.
- Develop, launch, and analyze digital campaigns for YM&U artists, from inception through post-launch
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external teams, including labels, venue promoters, streaming services, PR, social platforms and influencers, and creative partners to coordinate artist’s releases.
- Creation and maintenance of marketing plans, timelines, release grids, and marketing updates.
- Oversee the day-to-day social media, website, and email accounts for a designated roster of YM&U artists.
- Oversee creative ideation and development to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns for our artists and their fans.
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social and digital space.
- Responsible for managing merchandise inventory and sales opportunities (both online and touring).
- Working with creative teams & managers to develop assets for artists (press photos, promotion videos, artwork, live visuals)
- Work with publicists to review, approve, and set up PR opportunities.
- Manage rights and legal clearance with both major and indie labels for album, side artist, and remix agreements.
- 5+ years professional experience as a day to day manager for ‘A list’ clients and/or as a manager of club and theatre level artists.
or 5 + years at record label, or creative/A&R at a music publisher or as a product manager.
- Prior experience and knowledge of working across social channels, with email and web platforms, and paid social media campaigns on a global level.
- Strong organizational, project management, and decision-making skills with added attention to details and deadlines.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with both creative- and business-oriented colleagues and partners
- A track record of supporting multiple projects simultaneously on tight timelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Outlook etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What we Offer:
- Unlimited holiday & flexible work environment
- Paid Medical, Dental and Vision
- Bonus scheme
- 6 months paid Primary Carer Parental Leave (after 1 year of service)
- FOND employee benefit platform
YM&U Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to protected diversity characteristics such as race/ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. All successful job applications are subject to referencing and background checks