YMU Group is a leading management and professional services company based out of the UK and US. Our mission is to bring added success to everyone who deals with us – both talent and industry clients. We aim to create the circumstances where talented people can build their reputation, influence and success.
We work courageously and persistently with elite talent and clients who represent the best in the industry. We provide a portfolio of services to a wide range of professionals consisting of leaders in entertainment, film, music, radio, television, sport, and the arts, including athletes, authors, digital influencers, musicians, producers, digital artists and TV personalities.
We strive to be the best company to work for and are constantly looking for ways to improve on every level, from providing excellent services to our clients, to staff satisfaction, to diversity and inclusion, mental health and wellbeing.
Our core values: We are client first: The Group’s entire purpose and DNA is centred around serving our clients first and foremost
We are collaborative: We are the many not the few. Clients can access breadth and scale of our service
We are curious: Our clients expect us to be progressive, innovative and informed.
We are egoless: Team is at the core of everything that we do, and the strength of the team is in the collective, not the individual
We are courageous: We are clear about who we are even when that can be deemed as controversial
YM&U Group is seeking an experienced and talented Day to Day Manager to join our team. The role will manage day-to-day artist interaction, act as the Liaison between artists and all third-party business partners, manage day to day activities such as calendar, itinerary, booking travel, timelines, budgets, content creation, asset collection and storage, and goals across a roster of 3-5 artists. Furthermore, the role will assist with strategizing, planning, and implementing global campaigns for all music releases, live touring, as well as promo activity, merch, PR, and general marketing opportunities. The role will report to the Executive Manager representing the clients. Clear communication, excellent project management skills, and the ability to multi-task is a must. Collaborate in identifying and developing artist brand strategy and long-term business goals with senior management.
- Manage day-to-day artist interaction, along with goals, strategies, and budgets
- Liaison between artists and all third-party business partners
- Managing day to day activities and all logistics i.e., calendar management, itinerary creation and overseeing booked travel
- Collaborate in identifying and developing artist brand strategy and long-term business goals with senior management
- Strategize, plan, and implement global campaigns for all record/album releases, international tours, promo related activity, merch launches, press events, and general marketing opportunities
- Responsible for artist digital strategy, social media platforms, and digital property maintenance
- Oversee confirmed artist partnerships and endorsement deals with outside brands
- Actively track emerging technologies and digital platforms to exploit market trends and maintain best practices
- Manage A&R and marketing timelines, budgets, and deliverables
- Recruit and supervise all third-party employees providing feedback and guidance to achieve business related goals
- Direct artist e-commerce teams and touring merchandise strategy
- 2-3 years professional experience as a day-to-day manager or working in the music industry at an agency/record label/management firm
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required
- Experience with Squarespace and/or Shopify required
- Good understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with both creative- and business-oriented colleagues and partners
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Outlook etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What we Offer:
- Unlimited holiday & flexible work environment
- Paid Medical, Dental and Vision
- Bonus scheme
- 6 months paid Primary Carer Parental Leave (after 1 year of service)
- FOND employee benefit platform
YM&U Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to protected diversity characteristics such as race/ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. All successful job applications are subject to referencing and background checks