YMU Group is a leading management and professional services company based out of the UK and US. Our mission is to bring added success to everyone who deals with us – both talent and industry clients. We aim to create the circumstances where talented people can build their reputation, influence and success.
We work courageously and persistently with elite talent and clients who represent the best in the industry. We provide a portfolio of services to a wide range of professionals consisting of leaders in entertainment, film, music, radio, television and sport, including athletes, authors, digital influencers, media rights holders, musicians, producers and TV personalities.
We strive to be the best company to work for, and are constantly looking for ways to improve on every level, from providing excellent services to our clients, to staff satisfaction, to diversity and inclusion, mental health and wellbeing
Our core values:
We are client first: The Group’s entire purpose and DNA is centered around serving our clients first and foremost
We are collaborative: We are the many not the few. Clients can access breadth and scale of our service
We are curious: Our clients expect us to be progressive, innovative and informed.
We are egoless: Team is at the core of everything that we do, and the strength of the team is in the collective, not the individual
We are courageous: We are clear about who we are even when that can be deemed as controversial
Associate Manager (Day-to-day) is responsible for …
- Manage day-to-day artist interaction.
- For touring needs, hire and oversee tour staff, advance artist shows, book artist travel and create itineraries, prepare travel visas and work permits for artist and crew, manage and distribute artist tour and promotional schedules.
- Manage delivery of assets to labels, PR teams, brand partners, agents and promoters as needed.
- Archiving and organizing all digital assets.
- Create marketing plans and ensure they are executed by the artist, label, and promoters as needed.
- Assist with branding/sponsorship opportunities and working with the brand to make sure deliverables are executed.
- Responsible for managing merchandise inventory and sales opportunities (both online and touring).
- Working with creative teams & managers to develop assets for artists (press photos, promotion videos, artwork, live visuals).
- Manage tour and album/EP/single/campaign coordination.
- Work with publicists to review, approve, and set up PR opportunities
- Liaise with internal Digital Marketing Department, Creative, Sales and Radio.
- Proof-read and manage content for all clients’ properties.
- Registering music with publishers, PROs, neighboring rights etc.
- Maintain artist websites and merch stores.
- Photoshop/edit images for social media, promotional materials, merch store, and more.
- Maintain master artist calendar and assist managers and clients with any required administrative duties.
About you …
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Photoshop and or Illustrator Powerpoint, G-Suite, Outlook, and Squarespace.
- Minimum 2-3 year experience as a day-to-day artist manager, product manager/artist development at a record label, or creative/A&R at a music publisher.
- EDM & Dance music experience
- Experience in content creation and video editing a plus
- Understanding of social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, Tik-Tok, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- A track record of supporting multiple projects simultaneously on tight timelines.
- Personal initiative, and a proactive, problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanor in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to conceive and execute innovative ideas.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
What we offer …
We offer a wide variety of benefits including:
- Unlimited holiday
- Access to flexible working conditions – we believe with performance comes freedom
- Paid Medical, Dental and Vision
- Bonus scheme
- FOND employee benefit platform