In 1998, Yadastar developed the Red Bull Music Academy, a world-traveling series of music workshops and festivals: a platform for those who make a difference in today’s musical landscape. We facilitate workshops, recording sessions, signature events and club shows in more than 60 countries each year, curating and hosting collaborative music shows with talent in venues as diverse as the London Eye, Barcelona’s Parc Güell, London’s Royal Festival Hall, and Berlin’s Hansa Studios.
Beyond the programming and realization of the Academy event and its numerous spin-offs, Yadastar have created numerous RBMA content channels, among them Red Bull Radio. With programming from 40 countries, Red Bull
Radio is a 24-hour linear broadcasting service that brings local music scenes to a global audience. Over the last decade, the station has grown into a leading destination for music discovery, offering an unrivaled selection of in-depth interviews with the great musical thinkers of our time, exclusive mixes, documentaries, broadcasts from clubs and festivals and daily reports from the most exciting music scenes around the world.
We’re currently looking for an experienced manager to refine and execute a social strategy company-wide and across all platforms, leveraging the talent of our existing social team for maximum impact.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Manage a team of full-time and freelance content creators and social media specialists
- Set goals for all social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Refine and execute social strategies for RBMA and Red Bull Radio
- Create and execute a newsletter strategy for RBMA and Red Bull Radio
- Serve as social media liaison between Yadastar and Red Bull’s international teams
- Create social plans for various events and projects
- Work across teams to activate events and content
- Provide hands-on social media support as needed
- At least five years of experience in social media, for clients in both culture and industry
- Experience leading a team
- Conducted statistical analysis and used it to direct social media strategy
- Extensive interest in music and familiarity with the artists we work with
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently
- A willingness to take risks and experiment
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations
- Ability to work across time zones
- A mastery of various social media software and tools
- A basic proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Extensive Travel for Work
NOTE: Applicants must be based in either Berlin or New York City. This role can be filled in either the Berlin or NYC offices.
Please apply directly via our website: bit.ly/yadastarjobs-socialmediamanager