XL Recordings and Young are looking for an experienced publicist to join their London-based team on a ten month contract to cover maternity leave.
Starting in September 2021, the successful candidate will have a proven track record in planning and executing music PR campaigns, a great network of contacts, a strong understanding of the media landscape and excellent communication skills. You should have a passion for music and culture generally, and for the artists signed to the XL Recordings and Young labels specifically
- Planning and executing PR campaigns for your own roster of XL Recordings and Young artists
- Building strong relationships with artists and managers
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the UK press world (and beyond)
- Becoming an integral part of the XL Recordings and Young teams to successfully tell the stories of the artists we work with
- At least 2 years experience in music PR
- Proven success helming your own campaigns
- Excellent contacts across UK print and online publications and a keen interest in the ever changing media landscape generally
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected] explaining why you want to work with us, as well as examples of your own recent work (campaign highlights, press releases, biographies etc).
Closing date: Friday 16th July.