For over a decade, W!ZARD Radio Media has been home to Global Next-Gen Media. Across our two key divisions W!ZARD Radio Station (the UK’s Most Popular Online Teen Radio Station) and W!ZARD Studios (a market-disrupting, industry leading podcast network home to titles including American Hysteria, Common Chaos, Pepp Talk and more).
We are a company united in the goal of building digital-first audio brands speaking to Gen Z and beyond. We are continually the home of the most sought-after content – including interviews with artists such as Olivia Rodrigo and Sabrina Carpenter, thru to superstars John Cena and Leonardo Di’Caprio, Tim Peake, Keke Palmer and more.
Applicants can email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV. Submissions must be in London.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Intern to work across our divisions and our full slate of podcasts and radio shows, working closely with our creators and company management to help support the smooth running of our operations. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter with great creative and organisational skills who can both focus on detail and see bigger picture targets and loves audio content.
- To contribute innovative, forward-thinking ideas to social, digital and marketing campaigns
- Assisting the team and our creators with delivery of digital content, marketing assets and advertising campaigns
- Staying across trending content and new digital innovation and platforms that might be useful for our creators
- Monitoring competitor activity and preparing reports
- Using podcast technology – including analytics dashboards and infrastructure systems – on a frequent basis and keep track of campaign performance using these tools
- Assisting our producers with podcast recordings for new and existing shows
- Working with the team to provide guidance to creators including content and social media feedback
- Collaborating with the team on our own-brand social media strategy – organising social media content for our owned handles – including graphics, video and written posts, to support podcasts, promotions and company initiatives
- Engage with our audience by responding to comments, messages, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Attend relevant social events and produce live social media content, capturing behind-the-scenes moments and engaging with attendees
- Handling administrative tasks for our podcast hosts and producers, including organising creator content in our internal systems
- Monitor and manage the podcast network’s social media presence, ensuring brand consistency and quality across all channels
- Coordinating meetings, arranging rooms and call details, agendas and minutes
- Taking day to day creator enquiries as a member of our creator-facing team
- Handling daily quality control checks for our content distribution platform
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Be a native consumer of lifestyle and entertainment audio content across podcasting, radio and music
- Be a digital native and avid user of social media who is enthusiastic about innovation, technology and content
- Be passionate about content with a desire to progress in this industry
- Have a finger on the pulse knowledge of the latest trends across social media and digital media
- Have an interest in data analysis with a desire to learn how to translate data into meaningful reports
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail and a creative flair
- Have a strong ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, while maintaining a high level of organisation
- Have basic video editing skills; an understanding of graphic design software are desirable
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Be comfortable working with music artists, actors, influencers and content creators
- Be able to stay focused whilst working in multiple environments across offices, studios and working from home
- Flexible working (part-time in the office, part-time working from home)
- Pension Scheme
- 25 paid days of annual leave
Joining our company as an Intern offers the unique opportunity of contributing to the success of our podcasts whilst connecting with a vibrant community of creators and listeners, with the potential for growth within the company. If you are a self-motivated and creative individual with a passion for social media and podcasting, we would love to hear from you.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy, or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder’s specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.