World Circuit is seeking a full time Marketing and PR manager at its offices in London.
The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated individual with 3+ years music business experience in marketing and/or project management.
- Develop and implement international marketing campaigns and promotional activities for new releases, catalogue and label brand
- Communicate regularly with artists, managers, publicists, booking agents, distributors and other 3rd party partners
- Develop and implement digital advertising and online strategies
- Quantify success and efficiency of digital advertising, social engagement via analytics tools
- Develop creative content including music videos, photography, splash pages and other promotional assets (excluding album artwork and format production) with freelance designers, editors etc.
- Create all outgoing copy for label, including: press releases, retail and consumer marketing copy, newsletters and website announcements
- Develop and implement playlist strategies
- Manage artist and label social media platforms, implementing a regular social media plan across all pages
- To immediately undertake the project management of the build of a new label website
- Reports to Label Manager
- At least 3 years label experience, specifically within the area of marketing / product management
- Genuine interest in – and strong understanding of – digital platforms and advertising, streaming services and technology
- Experience of art direction and photographic commissioning/contracting
- Proven success managing external agencies: setting objectives and evaluating performance
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Contacts in music and related industries including press, radio, designers
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords, InDesign, Photoshop and Final Cut
Please apply to [email protected] with a CV and cover email.