Wonder is a creative music company with offices in LA and Sydney. Our management roster includes 5 Seconds Of Summer, Matt Corby, Taj Ralph, Christian Leave and Shea Diamond.
Our LA office is expanding and we are looking for an artist manager to join our team. The role will be a full-time position reporting to the director and general manager. Duties will focus on day-to-day management, artist development, digital marketing and social media strategy, working with label partners and actively seeking out new business opportunities for our artists.
We are looking for a creative, passionate, hard-working and enthusiastic self-starter with attention to detail, great organisation skills and ability to execute digital campaigns. This is an artist facing role.
We are looking for applicants with a minimum of three years of experience in the music business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Principal point of contact for artist inside the company
- Oversee all aspects of the artists business including logistics and scheduling, A&R, creative development, marketing, legals, brand management and budgeting
- Execute all digital marketing strategies alongside the artist
- Develop and execute creative solutions to expand the artist’s new business opportunities
Key Skills Required:
- Strong creative vision
- Fantastic organizational skills and attention to detail
- A basic understanding of touring and logistics
- Social media savvy
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work with people from all walks of life at all levels
Please submit applications to Niriko Mclure at firstname.lastname@example.org