WME is a leading global entertainment agency.
Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, WME represents artists and content creators across books, digital media, film, food, music, television and theater.
WME is part of the Endeavor (formerly WME | IMG) network. This role will be based in our Central London office.
The Music Central team are the administrative foundation of the Music Department, providing support to assistants in both the UK and the US. The role is fast-paced, with extensive training provided. Progression is most commonly into a role as a Music Agent’s Assistant.
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Compiling ticket count grids for upcoming shows
- Data entry regarding venues, clients, etc using in-house systems
- Providing assistance to agents to cover assistant absence
- In-depth research projects for agents as required
- Preparing presentations for internal and client meetings, and presenting in staff meetings
- Setting up Certificates of Sponsorship for artists travelling into the UK
- Compiling and distributing music administration reports
- Taking on overflow work from assistant desks
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise
The ideal candidate will be professional, presentable, and passionate about the music industry. They will demonstrate exceptional organisation and communication skills, and will understand the importance of excellent client service and absolute discretion.
They will have a long-term interest in a career in the music industry, as well as possessing:
- A hard-working, extra-mile attitude compatible with this fast-paced, high-energy business
- A willingness to learn quickly and assist wherever required with a positive attitude at all times
- Exceptional organisation and time management, quick prioritisation and an initiative-taking, problem-solving attitude
- Sensitivity to the needs of creative clients – previous music industry experience is desirable
- Confidence working with MS Office on a daily basis, with a strong grasp of numbers
- Absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times. All WME employees are required to sign a confidentiality agreement
Please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Music Central Assistant (Music Biz Worldwide)’.