WMA exists to create impactful results for its partners across the digital space. We connect brands, artists and audiences through the convergence of digital media, from music and entertainment, to lifestyle and technology. The WMA network is highly experienced and extends globally, with bases in London, NY, LA, Nashville and Melbourne, to provide a fully integrated service.
By building strong relationships and original engagements we work to create something truly memorable for our clients.
An incredible opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and motivated Digital & Print Publicist to join our fast-growing team, reporting into the Global Director of Publicity.
The right candidate will be a strong writer with a proven track record of running successful Digital & Print PR campaigns. WMA work with a variety of clients that include major/indie label signed talent and several entertainment brands. The position is charged with developing and executing best in class PR campaigns for WMA’s clients and will include all aspects of account management.
- Driving innovative PR campaigns to position talent, brands and WMA as industry leaders.
- Building and maintaining strong media relationships with national & regional online and print publications/platforms.
- Writing new business proposals and being involved in all aspects of the agency’s new business strategies.
- Work closely with client to deliver stellar campaign results.
- Chaperone promo commitments and attend showcases, gigs, sessions as needed.
- Working closely with the other services within WMA to offer a bespoke streamlined service and amplify activity.
- Weekly reporting.
- Great relationship building skills
- Genuine interest in and active knowledge of digital marketing and trends
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to participate in a wide variety of PR campaigns (music, entertainment, tech etc.)
- Highly creative
- Can take on and solve problems
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Enjoyment of multi-tasking in a fast-pace, high-pressure work environment
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, passionate team player
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience in music PR across digital and print
- Previous experience in entertainment and/or consumer brand
- Great contacts within the music / entertainment industry, throughout online & print
- Relationships with blogs, grassroots platforms, influencers and playlist owners / users
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING WITH?
- The UK Publicity team & the wider Global Publicity team
- Clients – brands, talent, labels, talent management
- Other teams at WMA – Strategy, Creative, Partnerships & Digital Channel Management
Please send a copy of your C.V. and cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Publicist – London’ as the subject.
24-40 Goodwin Road, London, W12 9JW