Assisted with the financial reporting and month-end close process. Monitor cash activity and balances. Reconciled B/S and P/L accounts, Assist with A/R and A/P process, forecast submission, and budget/forecast/prior year variances analysis, and with preparing the budget. Responsible for the month-end close and submission reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cash Forecasting.
- Monitor cash activity and balances.
- Download and monitor daily Bank statements.
- Bank account QuickBooks daily update.
- Assisted with the financial reporting and month end close process.
- Prepare Financial report budget/forecast/prior year variances analysis.
- Monthly journal entries for accruals expenses, provision and revenues.
- Reconciled B/S and P/L accounts analysis for A/R, A/P and other current Liability accounts.
- Set up vendors in the Accounts Payable (A/P) systems.
- Review invoices received for approvals and obtain approvals when necessary.
- Enter invoices into the Accounting System.
- Ensure all expenses are allocated to the appropriate business units and object accounts to the general ledger.
- Select invoices for payment on a weekly basis.
- Create templates for vendors in the Cash Management bank system.
- Process weekly check runs and any additional check runs when needed.
- Perform filing, scanning, copying backup payments for the accounting department.
- Assist with preparing the budget and Quarterly Forecast.
- Assist with Commercial Forecast.
- Assist with the Artist Shows Offers Analysis.
- Set up customers in the Accounts Receivable (A/R) systems.
- Create and send out customer invoices/Estimates and follow up on any outstanding accounts.
- Monitor accounts to ensure receipts are up to date.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to ensure payments are collected timely.
- Review and send daily/weekly collections.
- Interpret contractual clauses related to the royalty obligation.
- Set up and maintain accurate contractual information within the Royalty System.
- Prepare and review Monthly Royalties calculation.
- Deferred Royalty Analysis Report.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with: Budgeting / Forecasting / Planning / Royalties; Management Reporting; Modeling; Revenue / Expense Analysis; and, Variance Analysis.
- Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups, etc.).
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical, mathematical, and research skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Diversity – Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.