Job Title: Administration Assistant
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com, FAO Alex Hehir. Please state the position title in the subject line of your email.
We would like you to tell us what you will bring to this role, how you will fit into the Wixen DNA and about an album you had on repeat last year.
Introduction to the company
Wixen Music UK is a fiercely independent publishing company, with a focus on ultra high-quality administration and creative proactivity. We are a team of passionate music lovers, with an “artists first” ethos.
The team is expanding to continue to provide the very highest level of service to our incredible roster of songwriters, artists, musicians and rightsholders.
Introduction to the role
We are hiring an Administration Assistant who will be responsible for delivering dependable support and high quality attention to detail across all areas of the business.
This a fantastic entry level position to the behind-the-scenes of the music publishing industry, for someone who is passionate about music and eager to learn and develop their skills in a fast paced, yet friendly, environment.
The successful applicant will join our close-knit team where their ideas will be valued, contributions will be recognised, and personal endeavour will be paramount.
What you will do
- Assist Publishing department with schedule research, catalogue management and copyright queries
- Assist Royalties department with statement processing, income tracking and quarterly distribution tasks
- Assist Neighbouring Rights department with catalogue research and administrative tasks
- Investigate and solve client queries as a trusted point of contact
- Liaise with clients and rightsholders to nurture long-term relationships
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase catalogue revenue
- Keep up to date with UK Client activity
- Perform ad-hoc tasks across all areas of the business
What you will bring
- A vibrant passion for music on a personal and professional level
- A strong work ethic and drive to create success for Wixen Music UK’s client roster
- The organisational ability to structure and prioritise your own workload
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in programmes such as Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An eagerness to learn and expand your knowledge
- Energy, enthusiasm and a willingness to work closely as part of a small team