For Wixen Music Publishing, Inc., working from Calabasas, CA.
Manager level person with minimum three years’ experience pitching music, on either the master or publishing side, or for third parties, to cover a temporary six-month leave.
The job initially will be for a 6-month commitment to overlap both before and after leave is taken by the present employee.
Under the right circumstances, and by mutual written agreement, the position may become permanent after the six month assignment.
We need someone that’s motivated, a self-starter, detailed and very organized. Good contacts and knowledge of the music supervision world.
General responsibilities will include:
- Pitching and seeking opportunities for the Wixen writers/catalog in film/tv/promos/trailers/advertising/video games
- Suggesting and setting up co-writing sessions
- Creating and sending out new music or compilation e-blasts on a regular basis
- Organizing new music that comes in
- Proficient in MailChimp, Disco, and Microsoft Office
- Sending out monthly pitch records to clients
- Handling ticket buys for artist shows if Covid ever ends
- Covering artist shows in L.A. area
- Maintaining the specific needs of the department as they arise
- Benefits include health insurance and discretionary bonuses
- No phone calls, no head hunters, no pitches about why you’re so great from your friends that know us.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org