Winamp is the legendary media player with a story that goes back to the very beginning of digital audio in 1997. We envision the remastered Winamp to become the ultimate platform for audio enthusiasts, a universal space where fans connect to their favorite artists, podcasts, radios & more.
Bridger is an Independent Management Entity building a new way for songwriters to manage their rights and collect their royalties by shaking up a century-old industry. We put those who create at the core of everything we do, while focusing on transparency & user-experience.
We are working on creating the ultimate artist experience by creating our internal Artist Creator Support Hub. Its mission is simple – delivering the best possible experience to our community of Content Creators. You will be leading our Marketing efforts for both Winamp and Bridger when it goes to growing out artist databases.
Responsibilities & background :
- Sales appetite: you are passionate about sales, always motivated to get the next deal closed, and able to sell a product slightly in advance keeping in mind the product roadmap. You want your customers to reach their business goals while partnering with us
- Target-driven: exceeding your targets is your obsession and you are always looking at making an impact with each single action you take
- Stellar communication skills: you can build solid relationships in both physical and digital environments. Whether you meet someone on Zoom, at an event, or simply by email, you know how to build trust in any kind of situation
- Music industry network: you know and understand the challenges of managers, labels, and key industry players. You have built a strong network over the years, which you will be able to leverage when joining us
- International mindset: You can think globally but act locally. You know how to transform and adapt your sales plan to address the right message to the right audience
- Problem solver: you know that a stellar product is required to generate exponential growth. You are a true listener. You understand your customers, and your industry and you are always looking forward to improving what can be improved, either from a product or process point of view
- 3-4 years’ experience in a sales or business development role with a proven track record
- You are totally fluent in English & French
- You have already worked in an international and multicultural environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You can manage end-to-end sales cycles from hunting to creating meaningful business relationships, negotiating contracts, and closing deals
- You’re an entrepreneurial-minded top-performer with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. You thrive to test and get things done, with a strong attention to detail
- Out of the box thinking and leveraging cross-functional approaches to reach your goals
- Resilience and a taste for challenges.
- Fast-paced and ever-changing environment is your playground
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, consistently seeking data to inform decision making
- Team player at heart, able to work autonomously within remote teams
What we offer:
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Competitive package and performant working environment
- Part of an international and passionate team
- Great location in Luxembourg next to the train station.