Seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish) day-to-day manager for a Miami-based female artist/songwriter.
The day-to-day manager will be responsible for working with the client’s management team in order to execute the vision for her career. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with the artist, her label, and her management team on creative and strategic plans for any upcoming album releases
- Communicating with the artist’s team on all facets of her career from touring to brand partnerships to publicity (and more)
- Getting artist deliverables to the correct teams
- Maintaining her schedule
- Booking travel and logistics
- Ensuring projects such as video shoots, writing sessions, on-camera appearances, and more are on track
- Working with other artists’ management teams on release plans related to upcoming songs
This role requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
We are seeking someone who is always “one step ahead” and can handle a full slate of projects while staying organized. This is the perfect job opportunity for somebody looking to have a maximum impact on the career of an artist, while learning about all facets of the music industry!
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Based in Miami, Florida
- Willing and able to travel internationally (must have a valid passport)
- Have a passion for and understanding of the music industry
- Previous assistant or day-to-day manager experience is a plus
- Strong proficiency in social media (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Spotify)
- Admin experience is preferred