We have an opening for a Website & Technical Manager, based in either our Los Angeles or London offices.
This is a pivotal role that will entail a strategic approach to developing a best in class website and technical music systems whilst managing client, distribution and sales team needs globally.
- To develop and manage a long term development plan/pipeline, integrating appropriate external tech advances
- Strategic and project management of our internal and external partners
- Keeping up to date with all relevant technological developments in order to ensure the timely development of our digital systems, hardware and software
- Keeping our website at the forefront of digital technologies, delivering a best in class UX/UI experience
- Informing policy on the creation of Metadata across all WOMG labels and products
- Working with our marketing, data and distribution teams to ensure an optimal, globally relevant, digital presence in all markets
- Ensuring that all developments are delivered with a close eye on SEO and search optimization
- A track record in technical project management / web development, working as part of a team and also independently
- Ability to work to business objectives and deadlines, thinking outside of the box to deliver creative solutions
- Systems based experience in data heavy environments, with knowledge of search engine algorithms an advantage
- Deep technical ability with both MAC and PC operating systems.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of modern front-end web development, responsive design and familiarity with web trends and best practices for UX/UI
- Understanding and application of page optimization principles
- Experience and understanding of the workings of search engines – including functionality and technical structures
- Great communication and presentation skills and a can-do approach
- Ability to manage long term, complex supplier relationships in the tech space
- Working knowledge/understanding of salesforce, quickbooks, Music Maestro and Power BI is advantageous
If you are excited about this role, please email Joelle Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org and send your CV with a motivation letter as to why you’d like to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants – successful applicants will have been contacted within four weeks.