Our LA team is hiring!
We are West One Music Group – a collaborative community of bright minds dedicated to producing music for media for TV, film, advertising, gaming, radio and online. Born in London in 2002, we now have offices around the world as well as studios in several countries, including here in our North American HQ in Los Angeles.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Marketing Manager in our LA-based office. In this role you will be reporting to the VP of Partnerships & Operations, driving the delivery and execution of marketing, communications and events plans that reach our clients across the Americas. You’ll live and breathe how we engage with our clients externally and inspire our teams internally – whether this be through offline communications and events, or digital and social. You’ll be responsible for Americanizing the brand and growing our audience across the Americas.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Internal and external communications, including email newsletters
- Supplier management
- Event planning and execution
- Supporting Sales and Production teams with prospect and client / composer communications including marketing collateral and merchandise
- Supporting the global team, based in London, to deliver the USA voice through all channels, including social media
- You’ll be a skilled communicator (in person and in writing), strong relationship builder and instinctive team player.
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of the social media ecosystem (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google +, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, Sound Cloud) and know how to use these platforms creatively, technically and analytically.
- You will be passionate about music, with experience in the music industry an asset, although not essential.
- You’ll be experienced and skilled at strategizing marketing activities to help grow the brand.
- You’ll have the capacity to deal calmly with complexity and competing demands.
- Confident understanding of graphics software (eg: InDesign, Photoshop) with an artistic eye for detail, artwork, visuals, design.
- An understanding of CRM and analytical systems, manipulation of data and analysis.
- Proven experience in written content.
- Proficiency using Salesforce and Pardot.
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven ability to manage project delivery through internal and external stakeholders and suppliers globally.
- The ability to hit the ground running and be confidently managing your role and responsibilities within the first 6 months.
As a group of people who are passionate about music and people working with music, we believe that finding the right person to join our team is integral to our success.
If you are excited about this role, please email Joelle Davis: email@example.com and send your CV with a motivation letter as to why you’d like to apply.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you don’t hear back from us within four weeks, please assume that you have not been selected for consideration.