West One Music Group is looking for a new Licensing Manager to bring its significant musical repertoire to independent production companies in the USA.
We are a global music agency bringing clients’ visuals to life and enhancing consumer impact.
We create music of the highest calibre, produced with our family of talented composers, pre-cleared & tailored for media use.
We build strategic partnerships that create your supportive journey and optimise brand recognition.
Based in our Los Angeles Office, this role involves the following aspects:
- Developing meaningful, long-term relationships with an ever-growing list of new and existing clients in the independent production company space primarily focused on broadcast television and streaming media
- Continually expanding our list of contacts and potential clients who need music to build an active pipeline of sales
- Proactively promoting our music to all clients and prospects through face to face meetings, telephone and email communication
- Entertaining our clients, giving them what they need in terms of music and fostering strong creative partnerships
- Integrating how clients discover, search, and use music into our systems to enhance the client experience and to keep our database relevant
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to prove 2-3 years experience in this relationship and production space, with existing contacts a bonus
- A great communicator and relationship builder
- A lover of accuracy, detail, and administration
- Passionate about music and how it plays an integral role in the media landscape
- A curious and entrepreneurial personality that seeks to connect the people and companies in our industry
- A proven user of CRM systems (Salesforce in particular) to maintain client contact and other information
- A true team player
- A motivated, people person with a strong desire to succeed and maintain high ambitions in sales and account management
- Able to leverage existing relationships with production companies to expand the US business
- A proven manager of time, people and projects
Candidates should apply to Lizzie Winn, Global Head of Human Resources at the following email address: email@example.com with a CV and covering letter of motivation, including a low resolution photograph.