West One Music Group is looking for a new entry level Licensing Coordinator to bring our significant musical repertoire to independent production companies in the USA.
We are a global music agency bringing clients’ visuals to life and enhancing consumer impact.
We create music of the highest calibre, produced with our family of talented composers, pre-cleared & tailored for media use.
We build strategic partnerships that create your supportive journey and optimise brand recognition.
Based in our Los Angeles Office, this role involves the following aspects:
- Supporting a team in all phases of the sales cycles with a goal of increasing quality of service to new and existing clients in the independent production company space primarily focused on broadcast television and streaming media
- Continuously researching and cataloguing a television programming production slate for the US market
- Proactively promoting our music to all clients and prospects
- Tracking customer behavior and entering data into our CRM to build and maintain an active client list
- Generalized support to the TV team through administration, prioritizing incoming customer inquiries, participation in team tracking and strategy meetings, and overall catalogue expertise
The successful candidate will be:
- A great communicator and relationship builder
- A lover of accuracy, detail, and administration
- Eager to learn and contribute to a growing business
- Passionate about music and how it plays an integral role in the media landscape
- A true team player
- A motivated, people person with a strong desire to succeed and maintain high ambitions in sales and account management
- Able to thrive independently and proactively while contributing to the overall growth strategy
Candidates should apply to Lizzie Winn, Global Head of Human Resources at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter of motivation, including a low resolution photograph.