We are West One Music Group – a collaborative community of bright minds dedicated to producing music for media for TV, film, advertising, gaming, radio and online. Born in London in 2002, we now have offices around the world as well as studios in several countries.
Whether our clients are looking for a custom track or full score, an introduction to independent talent, or to pick and choose through our vast catalogue of music it’s the knowledge, expertise and creativity of our people that set us apart – we focus on understanding our clients’ vision and briefs to bring them standout music.
Proudly independent, we’re better connected to both the business and creative sides of the music industry, to emerging trends, and most importantly, to our clients’ needs. Our ambition is simple: create killer soundtracks that emotionally engage our audiences.
We have two exciting openings for Account Executives in our creative UK music team to help look after our clients all over the United Kingdom and are looking for the right person to join us – at HQ in London.
As a team of people who are passionate about music and people working with music, we believe that finding the right person to join our team is integral to our success. If this list sounds like you, then get in touch!
- An enthusiasm for sales and relationship creation in the creative industries
- At least three years’ experience working in the world of music or media and a tenacity with new business creation
- Experience and deep understanding of the sync industry and music for audio-visual content
- Ability to develop business as well as manage existing relationships and projects
- Passionate about music and how it plays an integral role in the media landscape
- Willing to travel frequently within the UK, and potentially other European cities for events
- Organised and committed to maintaining our CRM database to the highest standard
- Eager to learn and contribute to our growing business
- A great communicator and relationship builder – both in person, on email and on the phone
- Confident in social situations and enjoys networking
- A motivated, people person with a strong desire to succeed and maintain high ambitions in sales and account management
- Creativity and an ear for music are vital
- An entrepreneurial mindset and not afraid of working “outside of the box”
- Happy to work outside normal office hours with an understanding of the non-consistent hours of the client facing music and production industry
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in the production music space
- Experienced Salesforce user
- Proven track record of Business Development with media clients
- Excellent phone and in person relationship and commercial opportunity building skills
To apply to join us please email Joelle Davis: email@example.com and send your CV with a motivation letter as to why you’d like to apply. Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you don’t hear back from us within four weeks please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.