We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after company. We need a Graphic Design super star for our team.
And we need this Graphic Design Bad Ass to design single and album covers, artwork for social media, posters and flyers, and motion graphics for our client roster of independent pop and rap acts, who we are lucky enough to call our clients.
We need someone who understands what’s hot currently in design but has the ability to create art ahead of the trend for what’s coming next in design. Your turn around time must be in hours or days NOT weeks, and no plagiarism!! We want to be proud of the look our successful artists have.
WE HOPE YOU’LL WANT TO:
- Manage the visual imaging of our corporate brands, of our artist clients’ brands both online and in real life.
- Oversee and create appropriate and effective design to communicate and reach the targeted fan base Design logos for our clients and even design their merchandise
- Work with our Digital Marketers to design posts and motion graphics for social media campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and various other outlets
- Identify and execute ways to communicate branding to acquire and engage new music fans on TikTok, Triller, Twitch, etc.
- Stay informed of trending topics and social media trends to leverage and communicate accordingly Design based on communicated requests AND offer suggestions and designs with no guidance
ROCKSTAR CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Proven graphic design experience
- Ability to send files to neophytes who can barely turn on their phones
- Patience and ability to turn designs around quickly without hurting quality
- Exceptional listening skills and copy writing experience is an added plus
- Great organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly to provided deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with rap music and Hip Hop culture is a plus
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALSO HAD:
- Experience with video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, etc.)
- Passion for urban music and Black culture
- 5+ years of Design experience
WHY JOIN US?
We care about people and we are artist centric.
We nurture and develop talent, and that includes our staff and team as well. If you’re looking to grow, take risks and chances while you work both hard and smart, you’ll fit in here. We are based in Atlanta, but you don’t have to be.
LOVE THIS JOB AND WANT TO APPLY?
Email your resume, experience, links to artwork/portfolio, and salary expectation with a persuasive explanation of why we should choose you. Send to [email protected].