What we are looking for:
Someone who is passionate about music with knowledge and contacts in the music industry sector in function of concerts, festivals, management agencies, promoters and record labels.
Prior work experience in ticketing companies related to music is essential.
What we offer:
A career plan for people with ambition, interested in developing a professional path in a fast growing company:
- Competitive salary according to experience
- Fixed, full-time contract
- A career in the Live Music Industry
- Team-building events twice a year
- Very good atmosphere
Main job functions:
- Looking for new music promoters.
- Identifying new business opportunities in the ticketing sector.
- Defining strategies along side our commercial team.
- Collaborating with team members to surpass the established objectives.
- Contacting customer portfolios and maintaining good relationships.
- Commercial monitoring of events and reporting to clients, identifying market studies maintaining a good relationship with clients and managing incidents.
- Support to the customer service department.
- Degree in Administration and Business Management / Advertising and Public Relations or any commercial management studies.
- Minimum two years of experience in similar ticketing companies.
- Good relationships with promoters, own customer portfolio and excellent interpersonal skills .
- Efficiency in establishing new business relationships.
- Proactive attitude with analytical capacity and responsible.
- Love for live music.
Work location: London, UK