Warp are looking for a UK based Supply Chain Operations Manager to join our growing global Recordings team. Warp Records Limited is an independent record company providing retail, marketing and distribution services for the Warp label, alongside LuckyMe, On-U Sound and a number of other labels and independent artists. A large part of our sales are vinyl records, CDs and artist merchandise, which we sell through distributors and direct to customers around the world.
This role will manage the physical supply chain function from manufacturing through to our distributors and D2C stores. You will work closely with the production and retail teams alongside our worldwide distribution partners to provide a seamless and efficient supply of our new and catalogue physical releases, merchandise items and promotional material ensuring that they reach our distributors and customers on time.
What will you be doing as a Supply Chain Operations Manager?
- Manufacturing capacity planning with our suppliers and production team.
- Managing day-to-day shipping and logistics for physical supply chain and D2C operations.
- Stock control across our worldwide distribution network and internal warehouses.
- Stock reorder processing.
- Logistics solutions research and problem solving.
What skills and experience do you have?
- Highly organised and methodical in your work.
- Exemplary attention to detail and high quality standards.
- Strong analytical skills and be able to identify trends.
- Intermediate experience in Excel.
- A team player who is able to collaborate and forge good relationships.
- Music manufacturing or distribution experience is helpful, but not a prerequisite. What is important is a desire to do a job well, satisfaction from finding solutions to problems and a drive to succeed.
We’re all currently working from home. Whilst we don’t mind where you’re based, there is an expectation that you’d be in the London (NW5) office for part of each week when it is open.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and a covering email demonstrating why you would be great in this role and a valuable addition to our team to Jo, [email protected]
Thanks for applying and don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away as we take the time to review all applications.
We recognise the importance of diversity within our teams and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.
Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required. If there is anything that you want to make us aware of then please let Jo ([email protected]) know at the time of your application.