Retail Operations Manager
For over 30 years, Warp has been a synonym for adventures in sound and vision. We are now a leading independent music company representing ground-breaking and influential artists, including Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Danny Brown, Kelela, Nightmares on Wax, Squid, Oneohtrix Point Never, Nala Sinephro, Autechre, Stereolab and many more across our family of labels, which includes Warp Records, LuckyMe, Roya, PLZ Make It Ruinz, On-U Sound and more.
We are seeking someone who has a passion for and experience in physical music retail, to take the lead on physical retail and retail operations across our labels. You will create physical retail plans for every project. You will create and administer workflows, distribute accurate sales information and set up products with our global distribution partners in all territories. Based in London, you will take a larger role in UK physical retail; maintaining close direct relationships with key stores and with our distributor to maximise sales of physical formats through promotions, marketing, events and more.
- Lead on physical retail operations ensuring the timely distribution of sales information and product data to our global distribution network.
- Main day-to-day relationship with our UK distributor.
- Maintaining direct relationship with the key UK indie stores, creating maximum exposure for our music through specific sales and promotions opportunities.
- Creating effective, holistic physical retail plans for every project across our labels.
- Handling point-of-sale and value add campaigns.
- Handling tour stock and event sales opportunities.
- Keeping the wider team up to date with sales reports.
- Diligent and great attention to detail.
- Able to balance multiple projects at once.
- Immersed in the culture of record buying and record shops.
- Energy and enthusiasm for representing our labels to the record shop community.
- A great communicator who can collaborate with the wider team and different departments.
- Experience in retail or distribution would be an advantage.
- North London based office with flexible working.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Please apply here: https://smrtr.io/b3T_x
- Please use the ‘Message To Hiring Manager’ section to provide a full cover letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role. Candidates who do not provide a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications close on August 22nd 2022.
We recognise the importance of diversity within our teams and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent. Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required. If there is anything that you want to make us aware of then please note this at the time of your application.
Thanks for applying and don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away as we take the time to review all applications.