Warp is a leading independent record company releasing music by ground-breaking and influential artists, including Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Danny Brown, Brian Eno, Nightmares on Wax, Squid, Oneohtrix Point Never, Autechre, Stereolab and many more across its labels.
We are growing our Production team and are seeking an extremely well organised person with faultless attention to detail who is dedicated to quality in everything they do. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the right skills and attitude to learn about all aspects of music manufacturing and production.
You will assist the Production Manager in the smooth day to day running of the production department. Ensuring high quality and efficient processes are followed with regard to the creation and manufacture of physical and digital products, merchandise and promotional materials across all of our labels. You will take responsibility for accuracy of product data, order entry and label copy, and timely processes according to weekly deadlines to enable on time delivery of high quality products.
- Booking and managing the mastering process including dealing with artists, managers and A&R on approval of files and test pressings.
- Sourcing metadata and label copy for physical and digital releases from artists and internal team.
- Assisting the Production Manager with sourcing, creation specifications and gathering quotes for new products.
- Creation of product records and placing purchase orders for physical products, merchandise and promotional material.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers.
- Invoice processing.
- Assisting with proofreading and pre-press checks on artwork.
- Assisting the Production Manager with any other task as required.
- Highly organised, methodical and meticulous.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- You take pride in things being complete and correct.
- Dedicated to quality.
- Able to build relationships and communicate effectively.
- Honest and reliable.
- Mac and PC literate.
- Experience of music manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Experience and skills in Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage – but is not essential.
North London office with flexible working.
Salary depends on experience.
Thanks for applying and don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away as we take the time to review all applications.
We recognise the importance of diversity within our teams and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent. Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required. If there is anything that you want to make us aware of then please contact Jo Holder at Warp at the time of your application.